Let them come with requests or complaints. Let them go back with a smile.
Set up a sleek, smooth, snappy system for centralized management or all issues, tickets and requests.
Some organizations are smart and wise enough to recognize requests and issues as a golden chance to cement a deep relationship with a customer. But to do this, time is a clincher. If you leave the customer hanging, it will be a precious chance lost. You can avoid this mistake by switching on a quick redressal mechanism that is intuitive, immediate, reflexive and reflective - one that not just solves something but delights someone.
How Do We Do It?
- Real-time data entry and management of requests
- Use of AI and automation for proactive response
- Contextual solutions - due to presence of sharp analytics
- Ability to combine resolution with personalization and recommendations
- Removal of friction points and tuning-away of weak spots in the experience
- Seamless use of voice assistance in a way that blends and augments human interactions